Saturday 15 October 2011

Fast Food Restaurants

So again it's been quite a long time since I posted anything on here, arguing over mine and Mat's 3 minute project starts to take over your life!


Anyhoo...I have done some research into existing fast food restaurant exteriors to see how they lay them out and to see things like colour schemes and why they use them. Now I remember hearing that red and yellow make you hungry...I thinks that's why a certain large fast food chain use those 2 as their only logo colours!


I am going to do some real research into that theory and see if I can apply it in someway to my own design and logos for the restaurant.


There is a little drive thru research too as my restaurant is going to have one I thought it was pretty necessary.



I like the below selection of buildings, the top right and bottom middle in particular, with the slanted rim around the roof and the name standing on top.


Next I'm going to be looking at the interiors of the buildings, the seating area, tills and kitchen area at the back.

No comments:

Post a Comment