Thursday 1 December 2011

Book Printing

I had done a little research into book printing a short while ago and come across lulu.com and blurb.co.uk

However after doing some more in depth research yesterday, and enquiring into turn around times and prices, it would be risky printing now as it might not arrive in time for the deadline. Also the prices are a little out of my budget.

Roxy leant me one of her books on printing and binding, it shows you how to make your on cover for it in one section. This is something I am considering as it is a hard back and will save me a lot of time and money. And since I have now decided to print at the print shop next to the SU, I'll have to make the cover myself as they don't do hard back covering.


Here is the book (picture stolen from Roxy's Blog)


No comments:

Post a Comment