Thursday 1 December 2011

Office Space

So it's the 1st of December now and I have almost finished my Futures work! Just need to get things checked over to make sure its all up to standard and I haven't missed anything. Then sort all of my work into an acceptable order and get it printed.

I have done some research into office spaces and I have to say it took longer than I thought. Especially to find office spacing with the prices available. Also after viewing images of the office spaces I realised I needed around 1500 to 2000 square feet of space. I found one that is perfect and not a bad price.






I chose the ground floor space as it is the size I require and at £27,622.50 a year it's a bargain!

The 24 hour access would also be a bonus in case things run late and people are required to work late.

No comments:

Post a Comment