Wednesday 7 September 2011

Characters, Their Bios and a Synopsis!

As promised here are my characters with their bios, it also includes a little bit of direction of how the character might develop and progress throughout the series, maybe something like their aims I guess...









Here is the rendered version of one of the drive thru guys that I didn't use, I felt like the character looked too confident to suit his bio.



I also finalised my synopsis for this idea;

We spend some time as a fly on the wall of a popular fast food restaurant, creating a documentary about the employees who work there. We film them as they go about their daily routines and grow to love or loathe them as we learn more about them and their aspirations. We see them working in action and interview them each day to see how they are progressing.  However a visit from the health standards agency and an unforeseen procedural error could see the restaurant closed down before the end of the shooting.


No comments:

Post a Comment