Thursday 22 September 2011

Rockpool

A long time since my last post but I'll make this one relatively brief, since it's about an idea that I'm not actually using for my final piece.


The idea is about a rock pool and and old crab who was washed up a long time ago, and I took my main inspiration from octonauts...


Synopsis


Mr. Wilber is an old and wise crab who was washed up into a rock pool many moons ago. He tells the young sea shrimps tales of his time out in the open ocean; battling monstrous creatures and meeting beautiful maidens. The young ones he is telling the stories to re-enact them in a flash back style and change their clothes to fit with the story. 


Here are some character designs I began with, I didn't have a lot of time left so I picked the ones I thought fitted with the idea and began to clean them up and colour them



Here are the finished character designs, with a little bio each





No comments:

Post a Comment