Tuesday 6 September 2011

Some Greasy Characters

Well here are the main characters for my Fast Food Restaurant Mockumentary idea.  I have a total of 6 that would make regular appearances throughout the series.


It's going to be a very big post so I'm going to split it up into a couple of smaller ones!


Here goes...
For this post I'll show you my developmental work and my chosen designs.
As I said I have 6 main characters, a manager, checkout operator, fryer worker, new starter and 2 drive thru workers, and here they are.

 So...top left we have the manager, I drew her head and was very happy with it so I experimented with her body to suit her personality and face. 


Top right is the checkout operator, I was overall very happy with the design straight away and only changed her trousers to a skirt in the final design.


Middle left is the fryer worker, I was trying to capture a dumb looking character who quite clearly eats in too often. I think I achieved it with the bottom of the 3 characters and you can see in the final designs below.


Middle right is the new starter, I wanted a young guy for this, just out of school and innocent looking. I was going to go with the top of the 3 designs but decided that the middle one would suit the character better, looking more like a teenager than a young child.


The bottom 2 are the drive thru workers, the left is the fatter of the 2, slightly high looking and will do anything for the right price. For the one on the right I went with the head shown here originally but later decided to change it to the top right of the 4 designs, as you can see below in the final concepts.  The two go together like dumb and dumber!


As mentioned above, here are my final designs in the style I mentioned in my previous post.

No comments:

Post a Comment