Thursday 1 September 2011

Faster Food

My first idea has been inspired by some shows that I have watched over the summer, mainly 'Angry Boys'.  This is a mock up documentary about several different characters and their lives, and how they are all linked in some way. It's a comedy where all of the characters are played by the same actor, mainly guys and their troublesome lives. I definitely recommend watching it if it's still on BBC iPlayer by the time you are reading this.



And 'Trollied', another mock documentary, about employees in a supermarket.  Agin this is an adult based comedy, which corresponds to my target age group.  These are both live action so I haven't just been looking at animations for inspiration.



So my idea was to do a 'mockumentary' in a fast food restaurant, with characters that have strong solid backgrounds and aims within the series, as I am aiming it at the 16+ age group.  I think it would work really well as there isn't an animated series out like this at the moment, also the animated shows for young adults and above are quite limited.  

It would consist of around 6 main characters, the Manager, the fryer operator, 2 drive thru guys, a checkout operator and a new starter.

I'll post some characters with bios so you know a bit more about them as I go along.

No comments:

Post a Comment