Saturday 10 September 2011

Spore and His Development

It has been a buuuusy few days for me, and I'm preparing to move back to uni tomorrow!! So here's what I have been working on...not much considering the time scale I'm working with, and still one more project to go!


I began with some heads, I had an idea in my head of proportions and shapes so just went with it!


I added some bodies and I gotta say I really liked the right hand one. The shape is great and simple, looks like a young Sprite if I say so myself!  With a more angular head, bolder eyes and smaller nose the character looks younger too, making the character more believable.


Knowing the background/bio of the character I drew him in a suitable action pose 
Then added some colour

Didn't go so well so I experimented a bit
And settled on this one

Then altered the design of the 'blades' of the dandelion seed he is floating with
And finally cleaned it up in the same way as the last character, again with colours complimenting the characters fill colours...with an added bio.


And now on to the final idea! :) for which I have no idea...til next time


Adios! 

No comments:

Post a Comment